The holidays are almost here, and already festive events are set to take place in Bucks County, PA. There are many things to do for both young and old who are feeling the holiday spirit. If you plan on making Newtown, Yardley, or New Hope your new home, Joseph Bograd’s team of realtors in Bucks County, PA will be happy to help you! Many of these are annual events, so if you missed out this year, be sure to mark your calendar for next year!
- A Very Furry Christmas – During the summer, Sesame Place may be your go-to place to take the kids to cool off, but in November the park is transformed into a Winter Wonderland! Children can join their favorite characters as they tour the colorfully illuminated park on the Furry Express. Guests to the park can also enjoy rides, sing-a-longs, and a visit with Santa.
- Location: Sesame Place (Langhorne, PA)
- Dates: November 19 – January 1
- Shady Brook Farm’s 2016 Annual Light Show – An area tradition for decades, the annual light show features over 3 million lights that glisten along a two-mile trail. Fun Christmas characters and more line the path in this cheerful display. Visitors may either enjoy the view from their car or take an open-air wagon ride.
- Location: Shady Brook Farm (Yardley, PA)
- Dates: November 19 – January 8
- Annual Washington’s Christmas Day Crossing – A turning point in the Revolutionary War was Christmas Day, 1776, when George Washington and his troops crossed the Delaware River and defeated the Hessians in Trenton. Every year, this historic event is reenacted for spectators lining the river banks.
- Location: Washington Crossing Historic Park (Washington Crossing, PA)
- Dates: December 11, December 25
- North Pole Express – A train ride that is sure to delight both young and old, the North Pole Express is an hour-long train ride that departs from New Hope Station. While listening to musicians play Christmas carols, passengers will travel with Mr. and Mrs. Claus, who hand out cookies and gifts to all the good girls and boys.
- Location: New Hope & Ivyland Railroad
- Dates: November 19 – December 31
With plenty to see and do during the holiday season, it’s no wonder so many people choose to purchase real estate in New Hope, PA and in the many other beautiful towns Bucks County has to offer. If you’re ready to make the move, call Joseph Bogard and his agents at 267-282-1721 and let them help you find the perfect home.